1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic, with good sealing performance, and it has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, just rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the valve stem has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded when the medium passes through.
7. Wide range of applications, diameters ranging from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.